What does your device definition means?
Our devices have 5 varying conditions and all are 100% functional, tested and cleaned:
- Brand New - Comes in its original sealed box complete with accessories. Exactly what it is - New!
- Premium - 90% Minimum battery health. Pristine screen condition with no scratches. Minimal signs of wear on case/body that are invisible from a 12-inch distance. Like-new look & feel.
- Pristine - No scratches, pristine condition with minimum 80% battery health.
- Excellent - Light scratches and signs of wear. Invisible at a 20cm distance with minimum 80% battery health.
- Good - Visible light scratches and small dings are visible. No dent, bend, or deep chips with minimum 80% battery health.
- Acceptable - Visible scratches and possible dents. 100% functional, tested, & cleaned with minimum 80% battery health.
Where can I find the device definition on your website?
Once you select your preferred device, you would be able to see 6 different condition showing Brand New, Premium, Pristine, Excellent, Good and Acceptable. Click on the "i", and you would be able to see all the definition.
You may also refer the below where to find it on our website:
Step 1: Search for the "Condition"
Step 2: Click on the "i"
Step 3: Once you click the "i", the device condition definition will appear as the below
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to submit the form, and our Customer Support Team will further assist you.