Are you experiencing issues with your device's plugs, ports, or sockets? Don't worry, we've got you covered with quick solutions.
1. Check volume settings and headphone functionality
All devices: Make sure the volume isn't on mute
iOS devices: Use the external buttons on your iOS device or the Volume slider in Control Center to adjust the volume.
Other Devices: Adjust the volume by pressing the Volume up and down keys on the side of your phone or tablet. When you see the volume window, drag the slider left or right to adjust it.
Check if the issue is with the accessory
- Play audio to check if there is any sound
- If you can't hear anything, try using a different set of headphones
- If it works, the problem is with the accessory. If it doesn't, move on to the next step.
2. Clean your device's ports
For all devices: Use a toothpick to clean the charging/headphone port. Gently insert it into the port and move it along the interior. Check for any debris, wipe it off with a paper towel or cloth, and repeat the process until the toothpick comes out clean.